With 1,800 acres to choose from, all under one ownership, the Barnston Estate is a treasure trove of varied film locations.
On the Estate and available for filming are:
- Historic houses
- Rustic outbuildings – stables, greenhouses and potting sheds
- Manicured gardens of varied styles
- Stunning walled gardens with water features, fruit trees and tree-lined paths
- Industrial estate with warehouses
- Peaceful riverbanks
- Residential properties – cottages, farmhouses, barn conversions
- Commercial properties – offices, shops and restaurants
- Cobbled farmyards and agricultural buildings
- Rural scenes – agricultural land and countryside views
- Tennis court
- Private roads, lanes and tracks
Space for parking/unit bases and dining are available across the estate, either at the locations or within a mile.
The Barnston Estate is located just 10 minutes from Chester, under 30 miles from Liverpool and 50 miles from Manchester.